Billy loves bar games. We played shuffleboard on his birthday several weeks ago, and I learned that when I focus, I’m actually pretty good.
This applies to most areas of my life. When I truly FOCUS, I can achieve anything I set my mind to. At least that’s what I’m telling myself. Believing is achieving.
Next up: Darts. Billy has has taught me a couple of different games, and although the bullseye is always the final goal, I’ve learned that sometimes you have to aim for different part of the board.
Coach Billy: “Aim for the 19, Bird!”
And I did! I surprised myself, but it all goes back to having FOCUS.
I have goals. I hope you do, too.
Our goals may or may not be similar in nature, but there’s a good chance that our approach to reaching our goals will vary.
Because we’re all unique based on our innate characteristics and every single experience we’ve had in life leading up to today.
- Follow your heart.
- Set goals for yourself, not for others.
- Set goals that excite you and intimidate you.
- Set goals about things you cannot stop thinking about.
- Set goals about things you push aside & ignore that always seem to resurface.
- You don’t have to always aim for the bullseye. There are stepping stones along the way to reaching your final goal.
Learn the game. Make a plan. Do it today.
Do you have goals that you are focusing on today?
Do you like Darts? Pool? Shuffleboard?