You know how much I love the lululemon manifesto:
- A More Fun Life
- Choosing Your Thoughts
- dance, sing, floss and travel
- Appreciation Nation
- Do it now. Then have patience.
So it only makes sense that I write a holiday season guide-of-sorts based on some of my favorite phrases from the big red & white word collage.
Stress is related to 99% of all illness.
How to manage holiday stress:
- Make sleep a priority.
- Eat nourishing meals, but allow yourself the occasional treat. Especially those all-time holiday favorite fresh-baked cookies and homemade pies.
- Practice yoga! Go for a run. Ride your bike. Dance. Sing loudly. Meditate.
- Choose a positive thought.
That which matters the most should never give way to that which matters the least.
How to juggle a busy schedule:
- Prioritize. We can do anything, but not everything.
- Make lists. (Utilize this information-packed post for guidance.)
- Be flexible. Plans change.
- Make time for peppermint tea and hot chocolate.
Breathe deeply and appreciate the moment. Living in the moment could be the meaning of life.
How to appreciate the moment:
- Have a meaningful (all technology aside) conversation with your friends and family.
- Take pictures at parties, events, and family gatherings.
- Remember why you are celebrating.
- Look and see. Hear and listen.
It’s December 14th. Are you enjoying everyday of the season?
What’s your favorite holiday tradition? Activity? Baking/making?