frinks are meant to be random.

January 27, 2012

my favorite Pinterest quote of the week:

pro (source)

some good reads this week:

Life Lessons from a 5 Year Old – playtime, forgiveness, laughter…

The Habits That Crush Us

How to Pick a Yoga Retreat

5 Ways to Make Your Outdoor Run Safer

How to Make Your House a Health Haven

random list of foods that don’t appeal to my taste buds:

• caramel
  • feta cheese
  • red onion, but really all onions
  • green bell pepper, but I like the other colors

my favorite text from Billy this week:

IMG_0513

random accidental iPhone photo of the week:

IMG_0504 (curly bird.)

and I’ll leave you on this note:

IMG_0509

blue

What are your plans this weekend? If you could hop on a plane for a weekend getaway, where would you go?

Allison January 27, 2012 at 11:09 am

Love the picture of the “work you do while you procrastinate” quote!!!

Jess January 27, 2012 at 11:46 am

AW! I love the text from Billy!! You guys are so frickin’ cute!! I love it!
My weekend includes sister time with Jo (and M) tonight, a date night in tomorrow night and maybe some niece time on Sunday! Perfect little weekend in my book :)
Jess recently posted..Foodie Friday – things I could eat every. single.day.

jobo January 27, 2012 at 12:53 pm

The text is SO cute! I had a huge grin just reading it ;-) And I love the link about habits that crush us. As for me, I am hopping on a plane on Sunday, as a matter of fact, for work, but at least it’s to a warm spot – Laguna Beach! hopefully I can see the sun a little bit, even if I’ll be stuck in meetings all day. And as Jess said, a fun night ahead tonight, and ekeing out as much time with M as I can before I go!
jobo recently posted..Anticipation

The Hippie Health Nut January 27, 2012 at 1:19 pm

Talk about perfect timing- I was just looking for a yoga retreat! And if I could be anywhere this weekend…I’d be on one in Costa Rica.

cathy January 27, 2012 at 1:43 pm

Florida!!
Love the first quote and the last circle diagram – so true!!! Thanks for sharing these, dorry!
Happy weekend!

Heather (Where's the Beach) January 27, 2012 at 2:40 pm

I just repinned that quote. It’s awesome and I think it’s really true.

tiff munster January 28, 2012 at 3:39 pm

I love your gray scuba hoodie! I have the same exact one and I love it!! I am actually wearing my new cabin long sleeve right now – the pig pink and gray one…btw- did i mention that I stayed on at lulu? I just couldn’t bear to part with my lulus – they are all such amazing and inspirational people – the salt of the earth!
guess what I did yesterday? went to the warehouse sale!!! total craziness and mayhem!!! my friend and I waited in line for 3 hours! I got 2 manduka towels ($9 each) and some stuff for Rick. It was such an experience!
when are you guys going to NY? we are going in feb – maybe we will be there at the same time!! email me so we can catch up!! xoxo -miss you!
tiff munster recently posted..Matt + Suzanne: tribute to a tradition (Part I)

dorrybird February 2, 2012 at 11:58 am

Tiff! I’ve been meaning to email you back all week. I love my gray scuba! And my black one, too, which I’m wearing right now. :) And we never got the pink and gray cabin LS, but we’re on our way to NYC to celebrate Billy’s birthday this weekend, and I’m going to check out some of the stores in Manhattan! I am SO happy to hear you’re staying on with lululemon. I feel the same way about the people and the company. I can’t imagine leaving. We’ll be in NYC through Monday then back to Dallas, but we’re moving to Vancouver or NYC by the 1st week of April! If you have time, Billy on Saturday for his b-day and we can all chat! xoxoxoxo