Friday links = frinks:
- bike helmets: safety or style? – from the lululemon blog. Billy & I are in the market for new bike helmets so this was perfect timing.
- 100 best workout songs from the ‘90s – because who doesn’t love a good flashback? on the list: Barbie Girl, Groove is in the Heart, and Jump (Kriss Kross).
- what to buy & what to skip at Trader Joe’s – we don’t have these markets in Texas yet, but they are all the rage in blogland, and apparently make anything you can imagine covered in dark chocolate.
(click through above images for link source)
- 10 ways happy people choose happiness – including “choose to focus on what you have, not what you haven’t” and “choose to embrace the next step in your life.”
- relaxing yoga poses you can do in bed
read anything good this week?
do you read in bed at night? if so, books or something digital?