frinks & images

March 2, 2012

Friday links = frinks:

Cycle-Helmet (image source)

2867493862_355eeb2b0a  6456064249_8af7a305c7

trader-joes-powerberries 7548114

(click through above images for link source)

Yoga-Poses-You-Can-Do-Bed (image source)

yellow

read anything good this week?

do you read in bed at night? if so, books or something digital?

Isabellai March 2, 2012 at 9:36 am

Thank you for the TJ frink! Did you hear that Dallas is getting a TJ?! I can’t wait!

Jess March 2, 2012 at 9:38 am

Ohh I love those quotes – so fitting for where you’re heading in the next stage of life together! How cool!

PS. Trader Joes DOES make everything under the sun covered in chocolate, not a bad concept really ;-)
Jess recently posted..Fashion – not foodie – Friday

jobo March 2, 2012 at 10:12 am

Oh, girl, you are in for it with Trader Joe’s when you hit NYC! I LOVE it there!! And I love the happiness link, that is great, and so very true. Happy weekend!!
jobo recently posted..On habits and ‘weaning.’

cathy@1970kikiproject March 2, 2012 at 10:58 am

I love to read before I fall asleep! And no electronic books for me – good old paper! Sadly, I only average about 3-10 pages per night before I fall asleep!
Also sad: no trader joe’s in canada!
Happy weekend, dorry!
I hope you can get bike helmets in fun colours!!!!

Abby @ Abz 'n' Oats March 2, 2012 at 1:53 pm

I’ve been reading my Bible this week every night before bed. It is nice to just open to a random page and see how somehow the verse relates to life. Thanks for sharing that Trader Joe’s link! Always helpful to learn about quality/price of options!
Abby @ Abz ‘n’ Oats recently posted..almost smooth (live fit day 4)

Kris March 2, 2012 at 2:44 pm

those Powerberries are my favorite, I never leave a TJ’s store without them…

I look forward to my nightly ritual of reading in bed… even if I am so exhausted it ends up being just a few pages / minutes… I read BOOKS! no electronics in the bedroom (laptops) and I don’t want a reader. I like books. :D

happy Friday, dear Dorry XXO
Kris recently posted..ducks in the pool

lindsay March 3, 2012 at 12:24 am

i heard dallas is getting a TJ’s! but you will be close to all those good stores in NYC, right?
Miss you and love you. Just wanted to say hi while i have free internet. tee hee.
lindsay recently posted..Mother Nature cancels Ironman