food for thought:
- standing up on the job: one way to improve your health
- (related to above) how to build a treadmill desk
- 10 delicious gluten-free desserts
- the health benefits of drinking red wine
- 30 convincing reasons to start running right now
- 10 insanely awesome inspirational manifestos (but you know I’m partial to the lululemon manifesto!)
food for nourishment (dinner from Taverna mentioned in Wednesday night’s post):
- prosciutto, mozzarella, truffled mushrooms, arugula
- fettucine with shrimp, mussels, clams & scallops, tossed in a brandy crustacean cream sauce
- pan roasted Scottish salmon with mixed vegetables <—a favorite mix: leeks, broccolini, cabbage, zucchini, and carrots.
6 weeks ago, I posted about a Dallas bucket list – things to do, places to go, food to eat, and people to see before our move to NYC. well, that list now looks like this:
we did it all! and with a handful of days to spare.
our weekend looks like this: working, moving (out of our condo – we’ll stay with family for several nights), sleeping, running, brunching, napping, and grilling.
what does your weekend look like?