hello! hungry for breakfast? perhaps some oatmeal?
- certified gluten-free
- no sodium –> very rare for a packaged product
- single-serving –> perfect for on-the-go
- lightly sweetened with brown sugar and freeze-dried fruit
the flavors and nutrition info:
to cook, I just added boiling water and waited a couple of minutes before stirring and adding additional toppings (splash of almond milk, fresh fruit, nut butter, etc.).
there are also microwave options, but we don’t have one of those…
Hot Oats are available in the following stores (with more to come):
- Raley’s (Northern CA)
- Whole Foods – Southern CA
- Whole Foods – Rocky Mountain Region
- Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
- King Soopers/City Market (Colorado)
- Sobeys (Canada)
the winner will receive each of the new flavors of Hot Oats and a bag of Love Grown Foods Oat Clusters granola (flavor of your choice – I recommend Cocoa Goodness)!
to enter the giveaway:
- leave a comment and let me know which flavor you’re most excited to try: Apple Cinnamon, Blueberry Banana Walnut, Peach Almond Vanilla, Strawberry Raspberry.
- follow Love Grown Foods on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- tweet about this giveaway – be sure to tag @lovegrownfoods and @dorrybird.
*giveaway open to U.S. and Canadian residents
I’ll announce a winner this Friday, February 22.
UPDATED – the winner is:
yay! I’m so excited for you, Heather! I’ll email you to get your info.
thanks to everyone who entered. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!