Picture this: You and a client or business contacts are watching top level tennis in one of the best seats and hospitality suites at a premier tennis tournament. The sun is shining, the birds are singing and your guests are relishing seeing the top players and their favourite sport.
They believe that you are thoughtful, respect them, have taken the time to get to know them and are offering them a welcome break from their work environment.
They spend a lot of money with your firm and the tennis corporate hospitality they’re enjoying is certainly setting you above your competitors in terms of being valued.
They’re being feted, in person. 80% of business leaders see sports hospitality as a valuable marketing tool.
The UK corporate hospitality market is worth approximately £1.2 billion. Corporate hospitality has altered the way that companies interact with clients, forge stronger relationships and create loyalty to their brand. From the tennis hospitality packages on offer to bespoke arrangements you can invest with confidence there’ll be a return.
Tennis corporate hospitality event schedule:
- 19th-25th June 2017: The Aegon Championships at Queen’s Club, London.
- 27th June-1st July 2017: The Boodles Challenge at Stoke Park Country Club, Guildford.
- 3rd-16th July 2017: Wimbledon at The All England Club, London.
The Aegon and Boodles events are used by the top players to hone their grass court skills prior to Wimbledon. Their most recent tournaments were on clay. Sir Andy Murray is a legend at Queen’s Club and Novak Djokovic tends to practice for Wimbledon at Stoke Park. In 2017 you can guarantee that they’ll be fighting over the number 1 ranking in every single match they play.
Aegon tennis packages offer access to exclusive areas, refreshments and the best seats courtside.
Here’s one of DTB Sports and Events Aegon tennis packages:
Real Tennis Museum and Dedans:
- A private room for 12 guests.
- Central row seats in the first and second rows of the Centre Court North Stand behind the players.
- Access to the Clubhouse Pavilion.
- Champagne and canapé reception.
- Sumptuous three course lunch.
- Afternoon tea,
- Selected wines, Pimm’s, beers, spirits and soft drinks.
- Televised on court action.
- Souvenir programme and order of play.
- Seat cushion for each guest
Aegon tennis packages may be upgradable.
Wimbledon hospitality is legendary. From Debenture tickets to the Skyview Suites there are several packages at varying budgets. All of them offer excellence and luxury.
The Wimbledon Skyiew Suites:
- An exclusive air conditioned private suite within the Centre Court at Wimbledon.
- Maximum comfort with new, wider padded seating.
- Retractable roof means guaranteed play.
- Luxury chauffeur car service all day, one per suite (for journeys within the M25.)
- Car parking (one pass per 4 guests.)
- Personal usher service.
- A butler and experienced waiting and hostess staff.
- Spacious balcony – you’re above the crowds.
- Floral displays.
- Plasma televisions.
- Internal branding and signage opportunities.
- A premium gift for every guest.
At The Boodles Challenge you’ll find equally decadent and satisfying experiences. Act quickly though, tickets are selling rapidly for these tournaments.