For elderly people, tooth loss is a common problem, but studies show that losing teeth is also a great concern among younger people. The most common causes of tooth loss are,
- Tooth decay
While losing teeth is not serious for some people, the long term consequences of tooth loss can be quite severe. When missing teeth are not replaced, your jawbone gets deteriorated and this could lead to facial changes and other complications.
Why Dental Implants?
Dental implants are the most advanced treatment available in the dental industry and have become extremely popular in a short span of time. Dental implants can last a lifetime with proper care and good oral hygiene. But, the main concern about getting dental implant is how much the procedure would cost.
Even though dental implants cost in Sydney is high compared to dentures and bridges, they’re considered a worthy investment in your overall health because the long term benefits easily outweigh the difference in the additional cost. Getting dental implants can save from a lot of potential problems in your diet, speech, body image, and confidence.
Dental implants are considered to be the least expensive option for replacing teeth over a 20 or 30 year period. Whereas, bridges and dentures are cheaper upfront but they only last about 10 years then you need to get them replaced.
In Australia, the average cost of dental implants is categorized as follow,
- Australian certified and approved Titanium implant fixture – $1500
- Implant crown (porcelain metal and zirconia) – $1350
- Full dental implant – $2850
According to the needs and requirements of the patients, the number of appointments, treatment procedure and costs vary. The cost of dental implants in Sydney also depends on factors such as,
- The number of teeth to be replaced
- The type of implant used
- Other additional procedures involved
The additional cost for dental implant involves,
- Surgeon fees
- Facility fees
- Dentist fee
- The cost of your prescriptions
Tips to Find Affordable Dental Implants
- Find a dentist who has a plenty of experience in implant dentistry hence they can be able to assess your case very accurately. This reduces implant failure and you don’t have to pay additional if the first attempt fails.
- Look for dentist who offers free consultation for the implant procedures.
- Talk to several dentist to figure out the average price for your implant procedure and this helps you find out a quality care at a low cost.
- If you are having multiple implants, ask for discounts.
- Find dental offices that offer financing for over 12 months to help spread the cost of dental implants.
By this way, you can find cheap dental implants in Sydney with the highest possible quality of care.