I’m a Certified Holistic Health Coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. I offer guidance to individuals and groups who are seeking a fulfilling, healthy lifestyle.
Are you ready to feel good every day, but don’t know where to start? There’s so much conflicting information online, but the truth is that you have to figure out what is best for your unique body and circumstances. I can help you do that! Through extensive education and personal experience, I’ve learned the building blocks to teach others how to live in sync with their bodies, primarily through a nourishing diet of whole foods. From recipes and daily energy boosters, to morning meditation and achieving the ever elusive work-life balance, my programs are tailored for individual needs and goals.
A starting point:
- understanding nutrition
- managing stress
- nurturing relationships
- staying active
- achieving goals
- physical activity
- emotional health
- overall happiness
- what to eat and why based on your body’s specific needs
- about digestive health and your immune system
- which supplements are necessary for your optimal health
- how to overcome emotional eating
- the reasons behind your cravings
- how to listen to hunger cues
- how to stay healthy while traveling
- healthy tips for weight loss (or weight gain)
- which fitness classes or programs are effective
- how to stay active without stepping foot in a gym
- individual program based on your specific needs and goals
- goal coaching for every area of your life
- one-on-one confidential counseling and emotional support
- personalized meal plans and grocery lists
- realistic tips to become your happiest, healthiest self
- and much more…
click here to get in touch and learn more about program details and pricing (free initial email or phone consultation). I’d love to hear from you!
If you’re interested in learning more about the Health Coach Training Program, or you want to enroll in an upcoming class, click through the image below and enter your name and email address. You can also email me directly.